Monday, February 23, 2009

I finally got my camera!

Based on the title, I'm sure you've guessed this post has nothing to do with food. I finally got my Canon Rebel XS and I'm beyond stoked. Yeah, I just said 'stoked.' Do somethin'. I really couldn't get over owning something that high quality and advanced. It's simply beautiful. Of course, I'm broke as hell now. Anyway, here is a series of unedited test shots I took upon getting my camera. Eeeee!


Obviously monochrome is the superior way to shoot. And, no, my mother's cat, Abby, is not demonic. Such pictures were brought to you by continuous shooting and Abby's need for a good yawn. Too cute. I know these pictures aren't great or anything, but much like my cooking, I'm still learning! And, I must say, I'm very excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment