Friday, May 29, 2009

Molasses Cookies





















This is probably the most successful cookie recipe I've ever encountered. I've had my fair share of crumbly and dry vegan cookies, but these were just perfect. My only criticism would be the amount of canola oil, but I'll gladly compromise my weight for an exceptional cookie. These remind me a great deal of the molasses chew cookies the Starbucks I work at had about a year ago. These were also great comfort food after going to see Sam Saimi's new movie, Drag Me to Hell. Accredited with molasses cookie overload upon returning home: unspeakable acts committed against a kitten. WTF Raimi? I thought we were pals..

1 comment:

  1. molasses cookies are my favorite...ever. i remember those cookies at starbucks, which were PRETTY good, but nothing like my mama's version! of course. i'm in molasses cookie withdrawal over here.

    ReplyDelete