Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hasn't anybody learned, don't trust a lady who cooks with sriacha?

Looking for a way to spice up that already relatively perfect ramen?

Let me backtrack a bit: I'm a complete ramen fanatic. I've yet to find a more comforting, delicious, and cheap food. The fact that it comes in a pouch with cooking directions and a spice packet just makes it all the more appealing. Several months ago, while drinking grape Rosie, my dearest friend Jess offered me her ramen enhancer: nix the seasoning packet, add soy sauce, nutritional yeast, and sriacha. Oh my stinkin' gawd. It was outrageous. It was so tasty, unlike my bottle of Rosie, that I thought it'd be wise to chase the Rosie with some cock-sauced-noodles. Ramen + Rosie = everlasting love.

I must caution: later that night, her boyfriend and I attempted to recreate the atrocious love affair that occurred between the ramen noodles and Rosie. We, meaning his tard ass alone, fudged up the measurements of each additional ingredient, consumed too much sriacha which was accompanied by to much Pabst Blue Ribbon, and set our bowels on fire.

For your safety:

2 tbs nutritional yeast
2 tbs soy sauce
2 tsp sriacha

Adjust measurements to your taste, inebriation, and sexiness.

-courtesy of the brain of Jess.

1 comment: