Thursday, January 28, 2010

A salute to alcoholism- vegan alcoholism.

Shortly after the holiday season this past Xmas, my love and our roommate got a tad obliterated. My defense was that it was preparation for New Year's Eve. Whatever it was, it was delicious and potent. That evening I had ran out of my poison of choice: whiskey. All that was left in the house was cheap vodka. Though I'm picky and have had my quarrels with vodka, I drank an array of beverages prepared by my love that were delicious. Even if they did have forking vodka in them..


First up was this delicious hand-squeezed screwdriver. There were about 2 1/2 oranges in that drink and I drank every last bit of it.


The after math.


I have a difficult time describing this because 1) I was drunk when the ingredients were described to me and 2) because a lot went into this drink. Ty used a mixture of vodka, soy milk, vanilla rice ice cream, and something else. Delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment